Patience - Ellie - Claire - Skyler - Savannah

This blog is about my five granddaughters, Patience, Ellie, Claire, Skyler, & Savannah.

Saturday, December 17, 2005

Busy Day With Patience

Terry came over yesterday and I took her to the sleep clinic for a study at 9:00 pm. I had to pick her up at 5:00 am this morning then Jennifer brought Patience at 5:35 am. I played with her for a bit then woke Caron up so I could go to work, where I stayed until 10:00. I drove to Lowes for some stuff for Randy's new addition then went home to find Patience grinning at me as I walked in the door like a kid in trouble!We went to eat then drove out to Mom's where I spent about 1 1/2 hours working on the wiring in Randy's house. Patience was good all day; she never complained or fussed! I held her in my lap at mom's and she fell asleep in my lap. We left there at 3:00 and took her to meet Jennifer & Greg as they got off work at 3:30.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home