Patience - Ellie - Claire - Skyler - Savannah

This blog is about my five granddaughters, Patience, Ellie, Claire, Skyler, & Savannah.

Sunday, October 23, 2005

First Family Photos Taken

We got to see my sweet baby yesterday and as always she was all smiles!She is trying to sit up on her own and I look forward to her becoming more mobile and doing more for herself. Jennifer took her and 'daddy' to WalMart where they had photos taken. She was dressed so cute in her little bonnet (it was an Easter outfit that she was already outgrowing!!!)I am going with Jennifer to take her for shots next Monday afternoon (3rd set of shots). Hopefully it won't be as bad on Patience as her last shots. Holly took her the last time and she had a really rough time.I leave for Indy again in a couple of weeks and dread it!!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home