Patience - Ellie - Claire - Skyler - Savannah

This blog is about my five granddaughters, Patience, Ellie, Claire, Skyler, & Savannah.

Sunday, May 15, 2005

X Sick Grandmother

She's Growing Like A Weed It has been pretty hectic as I realize that I at last have a real grandchild! She has grown an inch and is very active and alert. I have seen her almost every one of her 18 days of post-birth existance and have loved every minute of it. Grandma and I stayed with her from 1:00 yesterday afternoon until 1:00 am this morning as her parents were at the hospital with her other grandmother who is very sick with cancer. We are going to have her again later today as they return to the hospital. Despite her birth, I am still spending tons of time with my three lovely great-nieces (my 'first' granddaughters!) as Destiny play's t-ball. Life is really good right now, except for Patience's grandmother's sickness.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home