Patience - Ellie - Claire - Skyler - Savannah

This blog is about my five granddaughters, Patience, Ellie, Claire, Skyler, & Savannah.

Sunday, May 01, 2005

X My First Granddaughter is born!

My Granddaughter Is Born! I have created this blog in honor of my Granddaughter, Patience Romain Alter who was born to my daughter on Wednesday, April 27, 2005. She is my first granddaughter thus I will have to do a lot of special things for her until she has siblings or cousins to help divert my overwhelming attention.Her birth was very smooth as her mom had textbook-perfect pregnancy and deliver with very few problems. I was at her side through all the good parts and the bad parts of labor and sadly missed the actual miracle of her arrival.I will strive to use this posting place to record her development and my thoughts and dreams as they relate to her and her future.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home