Patience - Ellie - Claire - Skyler - Savannah

This blog is about my five granddaughters, Patience, Ellie, Claire, Skyler, & Savannah.

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Busy Weekend

Jennifer & Greg had to work all day Saturday so Caron & I got to keep Patience from 5:30 am until 4:00 pm. She played and ate then went to sleep in my lap at 8:30 am and slept until almost 11:30 am.Jennifer called me early and told me that their battery had died at work! I drove out there at 11:00 to take some hotdog buns to Greg for a dinner they were having and Jennifer met me out front. I told them I would buy them a battery and bring it at 4:00 when they got off.Caron and I went and ate lunch then we drove to Auto Zone where I bought a battery. We went to Mom's for an hour and a half then went back to meet Jennifer & Greg when they got off work. It turned out that I had bought the wrong type battery so we all drove to Auto Zone in my van so we could get the correct one. My error turned out to be a good thing; we found out that his old battery was under warrenty and he got over $30.00 back on it! The battery I bought incorrectly was $80.00; the one he bought was only about $50.00, minus the $30.00 so he only spent about $20.00!!!At 6:30 pm Stacy brought her 3 girls over and I watched them until about 10:00 pm so She and Brian could Christmas shop without them being with them. It was a great, but tiring, day.Sunday we met Andy & Holly for lunch at O'Charlie's and had a couple of hours of visiting each other. I wish I could see them more often!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home