Patience - Ellie - Claire - Skyler - Savannah

This blog is about my five granddaughters, Patience, Ellie, Claire, Skyler, & Savannah.

Friday, November 11, 2005

Patience Sick

My loving granddaughter has been sick a couple of days.I went this afternoon and stayed a few hours so Jennifer could get some 'down time' as she is also under the weather. She missed 2 days of work.I also missed yesterday & today for sickness but the doctor said I was not contagious so it was safe to be around Patience. I just hope I don't get what they have!The photo above was taken a couple of weeks ago. My scanner 'died' so I had to take a photo of it with my digital camera then crop it down. This resulted in a bit of focus and color loss but that's the best I can do for now.I have been up since 2:30 am and am VERY sleepy right now!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home