Patience - Ellie - Claire - Skyler - Savannah

This blog is about my five granddaughters, Patience, Ellie, Claire, Skyler, & Savannah.

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Time Flies


I saw that Jennifer put a link to her badly neglected blog on Facebook so decided to update mine as well.

Her divorce from Greg became final on Thursday so my daughter is (for a while) a single woman again. Patience is spending the summer in Memphis with her dad and I miss her almost as much as Jennifer does. I always hoped my kids and grand-kids would have 'fairy tale' lives but there really is no such thing; I only hope her new life with Tim continues to make her happy and add some much-needed stability and family to Patience's life.

I am very proud of Jennifer and Tim; they have worked VERY hard at my old place cleaning and fixing and planting flower beds.

Patience graduated preschool and made us all proud.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home